Today we have launched a new and updated version of our completely wireless earphones Beoplay E8 Sport, which is the successor and an improved version of our popular Beoplay E8 Motion. But what is the difference between Beoplay E8 Motion and the new Beoplay E8 Sport? We will below try to clarify the similarities and differences between these two very exciting Bang & Olufsen products.
- are in-ear headphones.
- are completely wireless.
- are designed by Jakob Wagner.
- have a multifunction button on each earbud – touch interface.
- have a rechargeable battery and wireless charging (Qi certified) via charging case.
- have Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound that can easily be adjusted and customized for your activity via the Bang & Olufsen app.
- have Transparency Mode (three different levels) and Tone Touch which is easily changed via the app.
- have an electrodynamic 5.7 mm speaker unit.
- are perfect for an active daily life.
- are made of luxurious and robust materials.
What improvements do you find in the new E8 Sport earphones? Let’s put it this way: Everything you loved about Beoplay E8 Motion, we’ll give you more of in Beoplay E8 Sport:
- The E8 Sport is IP57 certified, sweat resistant and completely waterproof down to one meter for 30 minutes. When they need to be cleaned, simply take them off and rinse them under running water.
- Compact and slimmer silicone-coated charging case for easy cleaning – easy to keep in your pocket or sports bag
- We have reduced the size and weight, which makes the E8 Sport 17% smaller and 11% lighter than E8 Motion
- Total battery life: increased from 16 hours to 30 hours
- Earbud battery life: increased from 4 hours to 7 hours per charge
- Bluetooth 5.1 vs. 4.2 – read our blog post, where we elaborate on the benefits of Bluetooth 5.1
- Improved audio on calls via a four-microphone solution and advanced DSP
- New: Fast pairing with Microsoft Swift Pair – read our blog post where we elaborate on what Microsoft Swift Pair is
- New: Fast pairing with Google – read our blog post where we elaborate on how Fast Pair on Android devices works
- New: Basport (relation to sound)
- New: Hall sensors/UI improvement
- New: aptX – read our blog post where we elaborate on what aptX is
- Beoplay E8 Motion: 350€ (sold out)
- Beoplay E8 Sport: 350€
Beoplay E8 Sport is available from Juli 6th. You can already pre-order, see more pictures or read more about our latest earphones Beoplay E8 Sport right here on our website.