We have today launched our latest fully wireless in-ear headphones Beoplay E8 2.0, which is the sequel and an improved version of our popular Beoplay E8. But what is the difference between the Beoplay E8 and the new Beoplay E8 2.0 wireless in-ear headphone? We will below try to clarify the similarities and differences between these two very exciting B&O products.
- are in-ear headphones.
- are truly wireless.
- are designed by Jakob Wagner.
- have multifunction button on each earphone – touch-interface.
- have Bluetooth 4.2 – AAC-codec
- have rechargeable battery with up to 4 hours of playback.
- have Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound, that can easily be adjusted and adapted to your activity via the Bang & Olufsen app.
- have Transparency Mode (three different levels) and Tone Touch that can easily be modified via the app.
- have an electrodynamic 5,7 mm speaker unit.
- weigh 7 g. (right) and 6 g. (left).
- are perfect for an active daily life in a dust and splash-proof design.
- are made of luxurious and robust materials.
So what improvements do you find in the new E8 2.0 headphone? The earphone itself is the same on the E8 and the E8 2.0, so the big difference is the charging case:
- The charging case has been redesigned with a beautiful brushed aluminum insert.
- It has wireless charging (Qi certified).
- Capacity for three full charges (E8 has two charges).
- It provides a total playback time of 16 hours against the E8’s 12 hours.
- E8 2.0 comes in four beautiful colors: Black, Indigo Blue, Natural and Limestone.
- Beoplay E8: 300€
- Beoplay E8 2.0: 370€
Beoplay E8 and E8 2.0 are both discontinued products – Discover our latest in-ear headphones Beoplay EX.